Finishing My First Year of College!!

Hi everyone!

I am sorry I have not written in so long; the end of the semester was extremely busy!! I have been home for two weeks now, and I still cannot believe that I will be home until August!!

The last few weeks of the semester consisted of exams and events like Spring Weekend, when there were fun events-including a concert and a fair- each day for students. Our spring concert featured DNCE and Kranium, and I had so much fun going with my friends!! Spring Concert also happened to be on my birthday, and it was a perfect way to celebrate with friends!!

Me and my friend Liza at Spring Concert!!

I only had final exams for my biology and chemistry classes, so I spent my last week on campus studying for those. My other two classes had final projects or  reflections, which was nice since I had less to worry about during Finals Week!!   After my biology final, I moved out of my room; it felt like just yesterday I was moving in!!

A photo of my door from when I moved out!!

Since being home, I have started making plans for this summer. I got a job working as a camp counselor, which starts in a few weeks. I also got to spend some time with friends from home; a few of my friends and I went to Faneuil Hall in Boston to get dinner and shop!! It was an awesome way for us to catch up after our years at school!!

Shopping with friends at Faneuil Hall in Boston!!

I cannot believe that my first year of college is already over!! While I am excited to have time off from classes, I miss all of the friends I made this year!!

Thanks for reading!!

Rebecca McSweeney