A Great Start to Sophomore Year!!

Hi everyone!!

I haven’t posted in so long because the first half of the semester has flown by!! I cannot believe I am already home on Fall Break!!

The Fall Orientation Leaders at the end of our week-long training!!

This semester has gone by so quickly so far!! I moved back to Holy Cross early since I served as a Fall Orientation Leader at the beginning of this year!! While I did not know what to expect at first, I am really glad that I took the opportunity to help welcome the Class of 2022!! I got to work with an amazing group of fellow orientation leaders, and made so many new friends during this process!!

I am taking courses in a variety of subjects, including Basic Acting, Genetics, Statistics, and Anthropology. Even though they are all challenging, I am enjoying them all so far!! I had midterms in every class except Basic Acting last week, so I had to study a lot for those!!

Me and one of my friends who returned to Holy Cross for Homecoming!!

Even though my classes have been a lot of work, I have still found time to spend with friends!! Last Saturday, I went to the tailgate before the Homecoming Game, and I was able to see a lot of my friends there, including a few who graduated from Holy Cross last year!! It was great to see them, and to take a break from homework for a few hours!!

My roommate Anna and I after breakfast at Birchtree Bread Company!!

I also went out to breakfast with my roommate before classes a few weeks ago, which was really nice!! The first half of the semester was busy, but I am excited for the rest of sophomore year, and to be home for the week!!

Thanks for reading!!

Rebecca McSweeney